Certain Capabilities of Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 which Users Are Certainly Not So Acquainted With
For many years, we have came across users MAS 90 and MAS 200 who go to us complaining about their system. MTSI’s well-rounded and in-depth MAS 90 training includes numerous specifics about the software’s capabilities. As time goes on, people cannot remember the software’s functionality in its entirety and as a result they have a tendency to assume that MAS 90 or MAS 200 does not have the functionality. A large number of clients actually came from other business partners who transferred us for superior services and soon after spending some time discussing with them we concluded that they’re not granted sufficient training with MAS 90 or MAS 200. This is the explanation why the majority of them aren’t informed that their accounting system are able to perform the tasks that they’re asking.
Posted below are some capabilities of MAS 90 and MAS 200 which users aren’t sometimes aware of:
1. You’re able to receive transactions coming from the internet with the eBusiness module which acts as the e-Commerce system for MAS 90 and MAS 200. This is done through the 3 applets of eBusiness which are .store (B2C), .order (B2B) and .inquiry for web-based account management.
2. Lot and Serial numbers can be tracked for inventory dealings within MAS 90 or MAS 200. They’re usually needed in medical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
3. To have improved productivity and efficiency, MAS 90 and MAS 200 can be modified to match the customer’s preferences. You can do this with the help of the Custom Office module which also facilitates unrestricted user-defined fields and tables for the most of MAS 90 and MAS 200 software.
4. Oversee your human resources and payroll through MAS 90 and MAS 200 ERP via complete integration with Sage Abra HRMS and Sage Abra Payroll.
5. The Paperless Office functionality of MAS 90 and MAS 200 make it possible for you to fax, print and email to a single or numerous addresses and fax numbers. You can register, save statement journals and several types of documents to white papers or PDF.
6. MAS 90 and MAS 200 are able to conveniently handle Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) transactions via third party EDI apps.
7. You, as the business owner, director or as somebody in authority is advised instantly each time there are crucial circumstances in your company that need your immediate attention. This is attainable with KnowledgeSync which serves a Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) and Business Intelligence tools. Good examples: Emailing an invoice to a customer any time they make an order, faxing a purchase order to a provider anytime stock runs low, scheduling a sales rep to follow-up with a prospect who hasn’t been got in touch with or getting an inbound email and making a support ticket.
8. MAS 90 and MAS 200, by using its Visual Integrator module, may easily import from or export to any ODBC-compliant source. You will be able to run the importing and exporting whenever you prefer to or you may schedule to run it on the background at whenever you want, you are additionally able to run MS Excel queries. Visual Integrator helps you perfectly incorporate your MAS 90 and MAS 200 to other business tools.
9. MAS 90 and MAS 200 can smoothly integrate its accounting system alongside other industry-specific solutions such as hotel management software, restaurant POS software, real estate management software, as well as practice management software.
10. MAS 90 and MAS 200 can faultlessly integrate with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution which includes ACT! by Sage, SageCRM and Sage SalesLogix. This makes it easy to keep in touch and setup strong relationships with your customers.
11. For the user’s hassle-free operation, supervision of sales taxes is performed conveniently in MAS 90 and MAS 200 with the aid of the integration web-based sales tax management software.
12. MAS 90 and MAS 200 can also auto-create fixed-asset right after you procured or possessed that specific item. The new Fixed Assets link Auto-creates fixed assets during Accounts Payable invoice data entry, Purchase Order entry and Receipt of Invoice.